#CreativeSprint Day 25
Teach us how to do something.
I made salmon cakes for dinner last night, so I decided to teach people how to make them.
A can of pink salmon
Tsp lemon juice
About tsp of seasonings (curry, garlic powder, dill weed, black pepper, seasoning salt, ground mustard seed, thyme, ground ginger, paprika)
1. Drain salmon. Mix all (except flour and oil) together in a bowl
2. Add flour to coat mixture and mix
3. Form into patties
4. Optional: Coat with bread crumbs
5. Heat olive oil in frying pan, enough to coat bottom of pan
6. Fry patties about 5 minutes each on both sides on medium high heat.
7. Drain oil and eat. Good with rice, corn bread and kale.